Follow me on my adventures and see the places in between.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Picture Time.

All is going great down here at the bottom of the Earth. Work has been going well and I have been keeping busy during my time off. Some of my favorite pass times down here include Pickleball, hiking, biking, and hanging out with friends! Updates to come feature all of them! Stay tuned.

Well, I think it is time for me to dump a bunch of new pictures on you. I recently got a new fish-eye camera lens. It has been awesome taking pictures with it! I hope you enjoy this round of photos.

Inside the cab of a Delta.

Loading up a Delta







Making the trip to the Pegasus Runway!






Ken Borek Air, Twin Otter.

My cargo family, showing Twan who the real boss is! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment