Follow me on my adventures and see the places in between.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The end of night shift nears!

I am transitioning to day shift this weekend. I am really looking forward to the change. New tasks to be accomplished at work and a more things to do and people to see on my days off! Can't wait.

Here are a couple pictures as well as a video from working out at the air strip. Enjoy!

This is a video of a "combat off-load," or more commonly known as "drifting" here on the ice. They tend to do this more at the field camps where they want to minimize fuel consumption and time by not stopping to down load the cargo.When we build pallets of cargo, we get to follow a whole new set of guidelines when they are planning to do this!


Office

Pushing a big heavy metal sled up to an expensive plane. Don't mess up!


Nice clear view of McMurdo and Mt. Erebus.

"Montana"

No comments:

Post a Comment