Follow me on my adventures and see the places in between.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011!

2011 has been an amazing year for me. So much has happened, highlights including graduating from college, learning to walk again, and coming to Antarctica. So thankful to have everyone in my life that I do. Thank you all for making 2011 the best year yet. 2012 is going to bring even more to the table, I have a really good feeling about the next 365 days. :)

On my last day of 2011 I hiked to Castle Rock with a group of friends. The weather and views were absolutely stunning. As usual, we ended having more fun than we expected! Here are some pictures to prove it.



Fun/exposed hike!

Add caption




Glaciers are cool.



Yeah, lets put the little guy on the bottom!

Carnage.

4 comments:

  1. Dacre all of your photos look SO AMAZING! How cool! It makes me wanna put Antarctica on my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelsey! I would definitely recommend this place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a great time, and you are a great photographer!

    (Your mom shared the blog link...I hope that is OK!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Please feel free to share it with more people!

    ReplyDelete