Follow me on my adventures and see the places in between.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

About time to get off this frozen rock!

You heard it right, I have just about 1 week left. The season sure has flown by. The temperatures have dropped considerably and the sun has begun to drop near the horizon. We had a first batch of fresh food in over two and half months today, and I finally got my new camera that I have been patiently waiting for. Pictures from my new camera soon to come! It has been a while since I shared a couple pictures, so here are a couple from the past few weeks.


Nathaniel B Palmer research vessel

My cargo team, our awkward family photo...
Doing some work with the Kress at the LDB facility

43,000lb mill-van equipped with generators

Load'in me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment