Follow me on my adventures and see the places in between.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Side Job

This season I took on the task of getting the community bikes out and tuned up for everyone to enjoy. It has proved to be quite the project. I have formed a heaping mound of bikes that will make better lawn ornaments. Luckily I have managed to help a few of them to get rolling again. It is a nice change to throw my headphones in and turn some wrenches. This is my little place to get away...


Quite an interesting collection of parts/tools

1 comment:

  1. Are there any studded (bike) tires down that way? I know they're available, but the good ones are spendy. Personally, I enjoy riding in powdery snow, but try to steer clear of the ice... I'm too old to be doing the body-slam into frozen ground, and super-slippery is also wildly unpredictable. (Fortunately, ice can usually be avoided where I am... maybe not so much in Antarctica.)

    ReplyDelete