Follow me on my adventures and see the places in between.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Finally!

Finally, I am getting another post done. I'm sorry it has been so long, life is busy down here on the Ice. I have been rather engrossed in working 55+ hours a week, eating, sleeping, playing pickle ball (so addicted!), and socializing, there isn't time to do much else. I have also been without a way to get my pictures uploaded to my computer but a friend helped me out, so I have a few pictures to aid me in sharing my adventures.

Here are a few pictures from around MacTown.

Snow-mo-chopper!
On the walk out to Hut Point
Discovery Hut
Petrified seal in the foreground, alive one in the back ground.
If you were jump into one of those random tubes in Mario Bros, you would end up here!
In the Ob-Tube, with the joker Twan above.
One of our rather comical trash bins.
A great walk out on the sea ice with some great friends!


ICE ROAD TRUCK'IN!
Here are a few picture from a trip out to the Ice Runway.


Big wheel'in

Gotta stay strapped!
Ice Town

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment